Thursday, January 16, 2014

Help choosing the right camera please?

Everytime I seem to find one I'm excited about, I find a few bad reviews that change my mind. I want one that looks nice and works well. My main requirement is great HD video since i record very often. (vlogging) Im always filling up my phone and the camera I have is more, well crap. But cute:) (Nikon S01)
I've been looking into the Samsung dualviews and multiviews. Mostly ST700 & MV800/900
But I read that taking multiple photos is frustrating because their "stone age slow." Also, I like the looks of the Nikon J1.
I'm leaning towards a canon since they have the best reviews, but their just so bulky and I was hoping to buy one with a front screen. But if their worth it, I'd fold. My range is around $250 or less. Any advice or suggestions will be helpful. Thanks in advance
Perhaps I'm looking for two cameras? One with great recording where I can see myself and a fast one to capture a toddler running

Читать далее: Help choosing the right camera please?