Tuesday, August 27, 2013

My nikon coolpix p310 won't turn on after months of not using it?

I got a Nikon coolpix p310 for Christmas. But i ended up losing the charger for a few months and so when it died I couldn't it charge for those few months. Anyways I finally found the charger and I spent a few hours charging it yesterday. The green light that goes on when it is charging worked but when I took it off the charger the lights immediately went off and it won't turn on. When I plug it into my computer though the window about the camera says it's at 100 percent.

My question is what is wrong with it? Is the camera messed up now since it was dead for so long? If so, is there a way I can fix it?

I've tried taking out the battery and then putting it back in but that won't work. I don't have a sim card for it btw.

См. статью: My nikon coolpix p310 won't turn on after months of not using it?