Monday, August 12, 2013

How to make Time-Lapse videos?

I'm new to making time-lapse videos and I would like to know more about how exactly to go about it. Currently I have a Nikon Coolpix p510. Will that work or do I need a DSLR? I also understand that I need to have a intervalometer. Generally, I'm interested in creating Star Field Time-Lapse videos.My main question and concern is about the software. When you take all the pictures at multiple second intervals, will they be put together into a video, or will I have to take all the pics and stitch them together? If that was a stupid questions and all you photography gurus are silently shaking your heads, please help! Again, I'm extremely new at this, I have tried to do some research but most of the videos were kind of out of my league… Please help!

См. статью: How to make Time-Lapse videos?