Saturday, August 10, 2013

Cheap good camera for photography class and personal photos?

So I'm going to Metz, France with my mom and dad on Tuesday and am taking online school. For one of my classes I have photography.my dad found a camera he got my mom a few years ago, hardly used.it's the Coolpix iso 2000, and so far as what if seen, it's not vary great quantity.My mom and I haven't seen what type of camera is required. I might be able to trade in the camera for a better one with changeable lenses. While we're in France we are going to travel to different counrties and places in france so I was also going to take pictures for myself and hang the, up when I got back from the trip. I was wondering if anyone could recommend cheap great cameras with the changeable lenses (like the rebel xis but not that expensive) and also any suggestions on what I could do with the camera I have now.thank you!

См. статью: Cheap good camera for photography class and personal photos?