Saturday, August 24, 2013

Can't recover deleted video!

Hi!
I am trying to recover a deleted video from the memory card of my Nikon Coolpix s3000, but with no results. I have used several programs, such as Recuva, Wise Data Recovery, Undelete 360, and Wondershare Photo recovery. They all find several pics/videos from about 3 years ago, but none has been able to recover the one i'm interested in, which i deleted 2-3 weeks ago. I tried scanning the camera itself, but none of the programms can detect it, even though my laptop detects it as a camera.
Please help me, that video holds great emotional value for me!
Thanks a lot!
Added (1). I had to wait, because i was on vacation :/ in that case, how did the programs manage to recover videos and photographs from 2-3 years ago? :S

См. статью: Can't recover deleted video!