Friday, July 19, 2013

Seeking photography advise?

I'm new to the world of self-taught photography. I would never call myself a pro at what I do. I'm looking for all the advise I can get on how to improve my work. I don't think I'm horrible but I know there is major room for improvement. Someone already told me I need to work on my Composition and lighting. Please don't worry about being to harsh, I can take criticism. I don't use the best camera but for the time being its all I have, and I think it does a pretty decent job for a newborn. I have a coolpix L820. Please any and all advise and critism is appreciated. But please don't be mean to just be mean. I've only been doing this for 7 months. And I'm getting better everyday. Thanks in advance…

https://www.facebook.com/CarolDawnPhotography?ref=hl

См. статью: Seeking photography advise?