Thursday, July 4, 2013

How much video can I get from a 8gb card, on my digital camera at 10mp?

I have a Nikon Coolpix S30 - That is suppose to shoot in HD.

Its at 10 mp. I was told that had nothing to do with the HD video part… But, I think it does because, the video looks really unprofessional… But, then again it's suppose to be HD and no I'm not happy with the video so much. Someone explain this? But, any ways…

How much video can I get from the camera which is;

10 mp

Suppose to have HD video

Water proof up to 10 feet.

Then I shoot my videos at 720p

On a 8 mb card

-

It shows how may minutes I have to shoot- 18 minutes and something seconds BUT, I've tapped 3 minute videos before and it never changed the time on it…

I've looked in the manual book / the online manual and I really can't find anything that tells how much video I can shoot / how much time I have.

См. статью: How much video can I get from a 8gb card, on my digital camera at 10mp?