Thursday, June 13, 2013

FujiFilm SL260 Manual Focus Option?

Okay, I've been looking around trying to find a decently-priced camera that I can afford, and I ran across the FujiFilm SL260.It looks like a pretty good camera, especially when compared to my little Nikon Coolpix that I bought at least 5 years ago.

I would like to know, however, if I can manually focus this camera. I can't do anything of the sort with the crappy camera I have now, and it's turned into a bit of a pet-peeve of mine, because I'm constantly having auto-focus issues. I've already read through a lot of the user manual, but I haven't run across anything mentioning if you can manually focus this camera.It may not be in the manual, or I simply overlooked it. Either way, I'd like a little help.So, if any of you Y! A people would be kind enough to read this, can I manually focus a FujiFilm SL260 digital camera?

См. статью: FujiFilm SL260 Manual Focus Option?