Monday, May 13, 2013

Out of focus red light appears on my nikon p510 and all pictures blurred when i zoom in?

As soon as i go to take a picture on my camera the light appears in front of the camera which means it it out of focus, why is it doing that? I go to take a picture of my dog and he sees the light and it ruins the picture. I can't zoom in 20x even and i press half way down on the shutter and it's blurry and the red box comes up instead of the green one. I don't know why this is happening, ive had it since Christmas and it never used to do this. Even in macro mode ill try to zoom in close to a flower and it focuses at first then becomes blurry. The only time the zoom works well is when the subject is rather far away. But if i am 5 feet away from something and i zoom in it becomes blurry! I have it on auto mode most of the time and the red light appears as soon as i press the shutter. This is the Nikon coolpic p510 can anyone help, me out?

См. статью: Out of focus red light appears on my nikon p510 and all pictures blurred when i zoom in?