Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Help which camera! Nikon vs Panasonic Lumix?

I need to buy a new camera my old one is horrendous last year I was in new York and all pictures at night or in dark came out black with a tiny speckle of light so my pics of the tree were non exsistent :(

So I am looking for a camera which takes pictures in dark and low light which are good but my budget is only 100.00 ish however a lot are now on sale from 170 or even 200

I have narrowed down to panasonic Lumix sz1 or the Nikon cool pix s3300

Anyone recommend one? I heard Lumix has lecia lens and is good however people rant about that Nikon too lol after reading reviews none of which mention night time or dark pictures I'm even more confused

Any help will be great I'm not that technical lol
>>> Help which camera! Nikon vs Panasonic Lumix?