Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Can I use my camera while its charging?

There's an outlet that has a usb port which plugs into the camera.so basically my camera charges by plugging it into an outlet (and it could charge when plugged into a computer as well).
No the battery doesnt come out and go into a seperate outlet/charger thingy (it probably could tho, if i had one of those things).

I have a Nikon Coolpix P510

anyhoo.can i take pictures while its charging or should i wait the whole 4 1/2 hours until its done? My boyfriend has a weight lifting competition thing tmrw and I was trying to figure out how to take multiple pictures by pushing the shutter button once.then my camera died ---

And i still dont know how to take those ^ kind of pictures yet.
>>> Can I use my camera while its charging?