Saturday, November 24, 2012

Should I keep the Nikon Coolpix L310?

So I just got the nikon coolpix L310 on black friday for $100 at target, so I still have time to return it if I decide to.

I needed a camera for photography class next semester, and I'm not sure if this will be good enough? Obviously I would use it out of photography class too, like in everyday life - school, vacation, etc., so I just need to know if it's worth keeping. For photography, it needs to be a 35mm camera (doesn't need to be SLR) -- whatever that means… I don't even know if that fits the requirements.

I'm not very experienced. I used to have a good little red sony cybershot (purshased 4 years ago), but unfortunately I can't locate that and I think that was a pretty good camera being portable with good quality and such.

Do you think I should purchase another sony cybershot? or do you recommend any other cameras? I'll be willing to spend $130ish if it's good quality. Or do you think I should just keep this camera?
>>> Should I keep the Nikon Coolpix L310?