Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Reviews on FujiFilm FinePix 4250?

Im looking into getting a new camera and I had a few options.My first pick was the Nikon L810 (which I havent heard very great things about), Second my friend offered to borrow me a Fuji S5000, third I have found a new camera Im interested in and have read some good reviews. Its the FujiFilm FinePix S4250 24x Optical Zoom Digital Camera. If anyone has any useful information about any of these camers please let me know. Thank you.

This will be used as a started camera for my photography business.
Added (1). As I said this will be a STARTER camera, to see if this business even takes off. I realize that I will need a better camera which I do intend to buy. But at this moment I do not want to spend thousands of dollars, I just want to get a nice camera to start out and see how it goes.
>>> Reviews on FujiFilm FinePix 4250?