Monday, November 26, 2012

Nikon P510 information?

Just bought one (P510) being I'm going to start shooting music videos and shooting photography. Caught a great deal on it for Black Friday and was wondering is it a good camera for the two.My friend has a D3100 (Nikon) and I remember while we was shooting one night he was able to focus on the logo on our friends hat and blur out everything else while recording.Do I have this feature in the P510? I believe its called the Bokeh? Does anyone have any tutorials or have the settings to this feature if its available? I have been researching high and low and cant find ANYTHING useful. I've even tried to do (Bokeh) shooting a picture but was unsuccessful. Anybody has like tutorials or anything that can help me out. ANY INFO! PLEASE and THANK YOU!
Added (1). Deep Blue 2: very useful, can i use this information in movie mode?
>>> Nikon P510 information?