Thursday, November 29, 2012

I'm looking for a quality camera?

I cosplay, so my friends and I want to do cosplay music videos and photoshoots. And I'd like a good camera for that, and just for taking pictures in general.
The most I'm probably willing to spend is $250 (even up to $270 would be fine, it all depends on how much I like the camera), and a refurbished camera is okay as well
However, I want the megapixels to be decent, and I want it to be at the very least 12 or 13 MP
And for the video qualities, I want it to have HD videos with sound… And I really want it to be 1080p
It also needs to have optical zoom (not digital zoom) that is high, so maybe around 25x (I would really prefer one with 30x)?
I don't know anything else about what a camera should have, but I did find some that caught my eye but I don't know if they're any good:
Nikon Coolpix P500, Samsung WB850F SMART, Canon Powershot SX40 HS (This is the one I was really looking at, but I can't find it in my price range like I did before)

So, do you know any cameras that fit my description or are better? Thank you so much in advance!
>>> I'm looking for a quality camera?