Monday, October 15, 2012

Nikon p510 / Canon t3i / Nikon J1?

I'm torn between what to get. Like, seriously torn. Dx.
Ok, instead of writing out a super duper long description, I'll narrow it down.
If I get the p510, I won't have to buy extra lenses that would be like an extra 200 or so bucks.It's cheaper than all three options and I like the bulkiness of it. Lol, it just makes me feel more pro or somehting.xD
If I get the Canon t3i, I heard that it has great image quality and colors, so that would be a plus in getting it. I haven't really played around much with it at all but i heard so many good things about it. I just am a little fiffy (who says fiffy these days xD) about the price of it. :/
And the Nikon J1, is pretty cool.My dad (who will also be using it) loves how light and portable it is. I love how much faster it is than all the three options I have but I don't like how the lenses it comes with is only a 3x zoom whereas the p510 is a massive 45x zoom. I didn't like the idea how I would have to pay like an extra 200$ or something for a better zoom lenses. But I just so love the fact that I can just press and hold and the great image quality is has.

I would really like it if you can add more good benefits each camera has and give me a reason why one is better than the rest. If I get one, I get it for a good 400$ and great zoom/no need to buy lenses. (p510) … If I get the other, I get great image quality and color and an a-o-k lenses but its too expensive.(t3i). .. . If Iget the other, I get amazing speed shutters but I prefer bulky cameras. :(

So if you know a Nikon or Canon (I only like those brands: P) thats like the J1, or have all the qualities I like with a good price, TELL ME. and tell me which one I should get too ^^ THanks :) Lol, this is stilll a narrowed down super long description xP
>>> Nikon p510 / Canon t3i / Nikon J1?