Sunday, September 9, 2012

What digital camera is the best out of these?

I am going to take a Digital Photography Class for Serious Amateur Photographers on September 19th. I am trying to do my research on the types of Digital Cameras and I have narrowed it down to these brands and the types from each. Tell me what one you think I should buy. I would love to hear your opinions.

Fujifilm:
X100
HS20 EXR
X10

Leica:
M9-P
X1

Nikon:
D7000

Olympus:
E5
E-P3

Panasonic:
GX1
GH2
G3
LX5

Pentax:
K-5

Samsung:
NX11
NX100
Added (1). Okay so my list above is all over the place. I did some more digging on what categories of photography I am interested in: Nature/Wildlife, Landscape, and Candid. I tried to look at what cameras were best in each area and I was going to narrow my search that way but I am a bit overwhelmed at how many different cameras are considered the best.
I was interested in the Nikon D40 but read that they were discontinued and found the Nikon FM-10 camera. Not sure if this would be what I am looking for so once again your thoughts are appreciated. :)
>>> What digital camera is the best out of these?