Friday, September 7, 2012

What camera for fast shutter speed-Nikon 1?

Hi,
I don't know much about cameras so am here to ask for help. I'd like a camera with a fast shutter speed and I think I want the Nikon 1(like the idea of photo being taken before the button is even pushed) but stuck on what to get… J1? J2? And what's the v1? What's the difference and what's the better one? Are there any others! I don't want to spend more than £500.i have a Nikon coolpix s8100- I bought it as it supposedly had a fast shutter speed but time taken to half push the button and focus it seems to take ages (though granted it may be my technique lol). I appreciate all your comments :) thanks
Added (1). Ideally answers in plain English not camera talk like on review sites. I know j2 is newer and improved upon j1 but no idea whether its worth the extra money or what v1 is? Or if there is a better option under£500?
>>> What camera for fast shutter speed-Nikon 1?