Wednesday, September 19, 2012

My Nikon Coolpix S3000 won't charge?

I found it a few days ago (I couldn't find it for about 4 months) and tried plugging it in to my laptop to charge it. The charging light just blinks slowly 3 times then quickly about 20 times. Does this mean there's a problem with the battery? It's plugged in right, and I tried unplugging it then plugging it in again, but it keeps doing the same thing. And if it is a battery problem, where can I buy a new one? Thanks.
Added (1). And I can't find the plug into wall charger so I was kinda hoping it would work if I used the thing you plug into your computer.My mom had said it might work since it does with hers.
Also, I said I had lost it for 4 months so I'm assuming the battery lost all it's charge.
>>> My Nikon Coolpix S3000 won't charge?