Wednesday, September 26, 2012

In need of a photography camera ASAP!

I'm trying to get a camera that can fit my needs I love taking pictures of graffiti and dope scenery like city stuff and things that would make people say wow! I've been looking through cameras left and right but I don't know which one is good for me my friend said to get the Nikon p510 but I don't know I've been looking at nikons and canons I found a camera that looked nice its a Canon EOS Rebel XS SLR Camera (Body with 2 Lens kit and Camera bag) it comes with all that plus I have a MacBook equipped with photoshop and I have pro finalcut for video editing basically I have the programmed for editing but I just want a camera that would take amazing crisp high quality pics I love taking pictures of dope stuff please let me know what you think and feel free to put in you're input of what camera you prefer and what kind of camera would best fit my needs please and thank you!
>>> In need of a photography camera ASAP!