Monday, September 17, 2012

Canon PowerShot SX210 IS VS Nikon CoolPix S8000?

My parents said I could get a digital camera for my birthday, and the 2 I'm considering are the Canon PowerShot SX210 IS, and the Nikon CoolPix S8000… which one is better?

I'm a student, and love photography. I'm constantly taking pictures of everything and everything. We already have a professional Nikon camera(D3000 i think) in the house, and I want one that's like that but more portable. I also may be going to Costa Rica with my school this upcoming summer, so again, I want something that works really well, and is portable. I want the quality of a professional, but Im not going to be lugging this big camera around with me everywhere… especially when the lenses need to be changed to zoom in far, or zoom out.

They both really impressed me with the 14 mega pixels, and the 10-14 optical zoom, and other tasks they do, but I'm not sure which is best.

The price limit is $300 BTW.

THANKS!
>>> Canon PowerShot SX210 IS VS Nikon CoolPix S8000?