Saturday, September 22, 2012

Can I recover deleted pictures off of a memory card?

I was planning on deleting a sequence of 60 photos but apparantly was the entire memory card. I am in Nepal and it was of my whole advenure and im so pissed/dissapointed. I have a Nikon Coolpix p510 and I heard it was possible if I don't save anything else.which I haven't. And I don't pla on recovering here because I have no reliable computer or electronics shop to help and I won't be home until another 3 months… Is it possible to recover after that time… and if so… what would be the best way… I dont care the cost… Best buy was what I had in mind with geek squad or something? yay or nay? should I take any further precation besides storing it safely and inactively?
>>> Can I recover deleted pictures off of a memory card?