Friday, June 19, 2015

What s a good cheap camera with an auto focus (for fashion photography)?


I take pictures of myself for my etsy vintage shop, a lot of the process requires running between the camera and my setup (usually just a blank white wall) and trusting my coolpix L120 to focus on me enough to have a good shot.

The pictures often come out dark, even with a modest lighting setup (cheapish but functional umbrella stands and what not). I try to use a program (picasa) to brighten them up, but then they look grainy.

I know a lot of it is not my cameras fault, but are there any cameras with a good auto focus that pick up light really well? Preferably under $500. And any other tips or tricks would be appreciated!

Thanks:)

Read more: What s a good cheap camera with an auto focus (for fashion photography)?