Monday, July 28, 2014

My Nikon Coolpix won't download pictures to my computer?

I just got a Nikon Coolpix L11 for Christmas from my boyfriend. He took the time to research it and found this to be the best choice. So far it has worked great, except I can't get the pictures on my computer at all! I have Xp, and have used about 3 other cameras to load pictures onto my computer and it works fine. This camera had very specific directions on how to put them on, steps involved along with a CD download. I followed everything exact, and it will not show up! I also tried just going under my computer and getthing them there, but it says that the camera is in use. I have tried all other options. Has anyone had this problem? Any suggestions on how to fix this?

Read more: My Nikon Coolpix won't download pictures to my computer?