Monday, April 28, 2014

How much will it cost to repair my Nikon Coolpix P100 lens?

Being the idiot that I am, I dropped my brand new camera the other day and now there's a small crack in the lens! As you can understand I'm desperate to get it fixed as soon as possible. The camera is a Nikon Coolpix p100 which I know has a warrant service, but I'm not sure whether I'm entitled to it or not as I bought the camera off eBay and so have no receipt. If anyone could give me an estimate of how much repairing this is gonna set me back, please help! Or, even better, if you could give me advice in what I'm entitled to re: warranty. Either way thanks for your help:)
Added (1). The zoom, etc all work perfectly in the camera. It's just in the second lens that there's a slight crack which leaves a small brown dot in the middle of the screen which isn't exactly the kind of image quality I'm going for!

Read more: How much will it cost to repair my Nikon Coolpix P100 lens?