Sunday, August 25, 2013

Problems with my Nikon camera?

I got this camera about two years ago. I've only used it about 6 times. I've never dropped it or gotten it wet. I always replace/charge the batteries every once in a while or when the batteries die. Recently my camera ( Nikon Coolpix L105) has been giving me problems.
First after having about 6 pictures on my memory, the camera would start taking extremely blurry pictures, accompanied by the shutter sound being very cracky and disembodied. Now I tried taking some pictures ( with fresh brand new batteries) and it is doing the problem I just mentioned AND now it is randomly turning off after the picture, and it doesn't even save the picture.
I don't know why I am experiencing these problems because I've hardly ever used this camera any explanations?

См. статью: Problems with my Nikon camera?