Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Nikon coolpix s203 white screen white screen?

I took this camera camping with me last summer, and in the morning, I went to take a picture.
The camera worked fine. You can see the screen and then out of nowhere while trying to take the picture, it slowly turned white, and now it stayed like that.
there is NO damage to the screen.It is NOT cracked. I believe it has something to do with inside the camera. However, I need help to fix this.

1. I'd like to know the problem.
2. I'd like to know HOW to fix this. Inexpensively.

I found a solution once and the apparent problem was the piece that connected to the camera from the screen.It showed links to the solution and when I clicked them, the links don't work anymore.
I also know that getting it fixed costs more than the camera itself.
So if there is a way of fixing this myself?
possible solutions?
Thank you. :)

См. статью: Nikon coolpix s203 white screen white screen?