Friday, June 14, 2013

Getting harassed by spammers from an Ad on craigslist?

I put an ad on craigslist for a nikon coolpix camera. I deleted it when I started getting emails from people with names like "Kimpel Wolfrom" "Vandis Beabot" & "Mcnary Besaw" I continue to receive these emails even AFTER I deleted the ad. Here is a sample of what I have been receiving for the last month.

This is from "Kirchen Sorenson <sssryg@live.com>"

Is your thing still on sale? Sigh… this will likely be random but you seem incredibly hot in your listing. Would like to get drinks anytime? I'm not a weirdo, just feeling lonesome. If you're fascinated, chat with me on my exclusive dating profile (it's like facebook for grownups), without charge to register! My photos and my cell # are all on there. After you log on, Im gonna to deliver a private message so you'll know it's me. There are too many liars on here so if you're real, call me and become friends and maybe more? You will never know! O. k, I won't trouble you again! To prove that I am real, today's date is 6/10/2013.

www swappers874 org

I've emailed craigslist about this several times and have got no response.
I've got a macbook and if somebody could tell me how to block these messages that would be great. I'm thinking that it may be possible because they all have the same heading.

ANY HELP WOULD BE APRECIATED.
I'm starting to get very irritated.

См. статью: Getting harassed by spammers from an Ad on craigslist?