Saturday, May 11, 2013

Why won't my Nikon Coolpix S4000 charge?

I lost the cord and charger to my camera. When my battery died I borrowed a charger and used it with a phone charger that has a USB port. The charge light flashes like seven times and then quits. I ordered a new cord and battery. When I tried to charge the new battery it does the same thing. I was reading a little about it and remembered that the camera has a setting to charge on a computer or use the plug in to the outlet.My question is, will it charge the way I'm doing it? And if it is set to charge on an outlet will it charge any other way.Is there something wrong with my camera or do I need to order the thing that plugs into the wall? If I order the outlet charger will that fix my problem?

См. статью: Why won't my Nikon Coolpix S4000 charge?