Thursday, May 2, 2013

Why isn't my camera turning on?

I have a Nikon Coolpix camera (it's this type http://digital-photography-school.com/nikon-coolpix-s630
if that helps).So I haven't used it since like, November 2012 and I decided to begin using it again and it has a lot of pictures in it which I can NOT afford to lose, so I decided to charge it. The usual green charging light didn't turn on until I pressed the power button for a few seconds. But even then it blinked normally for some seconds and then it began blinking really fast and then it stopped. This happened every time I unplugged it, plugged it back and pressed the power button. Once it flashed white for a split second then turned off again. I'm freaking out, can you please help? QUICK PLEASE.
Added (1). Thanks guys, so basically I have to get a new battery right? That's all?

См. статью: Why isn't my camera turning on?