Saturday, April 13, 2013

Best bridge camera that matches my needs?

I have a budget of around £250 and would love a new camera that will take professional looking photos. I am quite new to photography so does not need to be complicated but I don't mind taking time to read handbooks and learn details! I enjoy taking photos at the moment on my small digital camera and Ipod but they do not have good quality, fast shutter speed and can not take photos in dim lighting or when they zoom in. I have looked online and found that dslr cameras will be way too expensive and bridge cameras are apparently good inbetween cameras? There are no good photography shops in my area and I really would love some advice because I really don't have a clue! :D

thank you very much! :)

p.s.
at the moment I have looked at the Nikon Coolpix L820, and the Olympus SP-820UZ which both seem really good cameras but I was just wondering if you know of any better ones or which is best out of the two :)
Added (1). Thank you! I will take a look at some Fujifilm cameras :)

См. статью: Best bridge camera that matches my needs?