Friday, March 8, 2013

What camera shall I buy between the Nikon D3200, the Nikon D5100 or the Canon 600D?

Okay all 3 of these camera are around the same price range £400 and I don't know which one to buy. I already have a Canon Powershot S100 and a Nikon D70 which I like but I want something a lot better than the two of them.

Please don;t recommend any other cameras unless they are in the £400 price range and is better than all 3 of these choices I have chose.

People say the D3200 is good because of the 24.4 mega pixel sensor but some people say that doesn;t always mean a lot. I like the sound of the D5100 the most up to now because of the low light capabilities with the RAW files. I have the software for this on my computer so don't worry about that and as for the Canon 600D well this was my first choice till I found out about the Nikons.thank you in advance for answering.

См. статью: What camera shall I buy between the Nikon D3200, the Nikon D5100 or the Canon 600D?