Saturday, March 23, 2013

How to make my HD (720p -1080p) Videos upload faster to YouTube?

I have a Nikon Coolpix L110 and I'm trying to upload a less than 30 second MOV Video File to youtube and it's going to take 3 minutes… now I know you may be saying - just wait its only 3 minutes but eventually I'll be uploading 10 minutes videos etc. How can I make them upload faster? Do I need to covert it? What? But If I convert it - is it going to be the same quality of video?

I tried Zamzar - it made my video weird - choppy.
I looked at EM Youtube to FLV - it's sketchy and I don't trust weird looking sites lol I like my videos okay!
Added (1). That's great Picasa is if I wanted to share it with my family and friends but I just need it for YouTube! Thanks Anyway for trying!!!

См. статью: How to make my HD (720p -1080p) Videos upload faster to YouTube?