Sunday, December 30, 2012

Nikon P2 Coolpix Camera - Making me Crazy! Pictures are dark and many are blurred?

I have a Nikon Coolpix P2 camera. I have to stand 3 feet away from my subject in order to get a flash picture to come out right. Outside it takes great pics but indoors it sucks big time! Does anyone have any advice?

I have tried working with the settings, I have tried calling Nikon (they told me to reset to factory settings - duh!).

The "scene" settings are much to ambigious. They almost never fit the situation and besides who in the heck wants to be fumbling for a setting when all you want to do is take a picture!

I got this camera as a gift - it was a welcome and wonderful gift however, it is turning into a nightmare as I struggle beyond words to "operate" this very disappointing camera.
>>> Nikon P2 Coolpix Camera - Making me Crazy! Pictures are dark and many are blurred?