Friday, October 19, 2012

Photography help! Taking pictures of.?

-How do I take pictures of Stars on a clear moonless night?
-How do I take pictures of moving objects, like a person waving his hand, a picture of running athlete.etc (i want them to appear still/frozen in the pic, & not blurry due to motion of hands/legs)

Plssss advise how can I take pictures in the above 2 cases.(What should be the camera settings… like aperture speed, ISO settings etc)
& is this camera suitable for the above purpose:
http://www.ebay.in/itm/NIKON-Coolpix-L25-Black-Digital-Camera-Cash-Delivery-Free-Shipping-/230856651835?pt=IN_Compact_Digital_Cameras&hash=item35c020f43b

btw I'm just an amateur (nt a pro) & I donot hav an expensive camera(DSLR)… just a basic compact DigiCam.
>>> Photography help! Taking pictures of.?